How do I upload 360 photos to Google Maps?
Import Photo Sphere
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Street View app .
- Tap Create .
- Tap Import Photo Sphere.
- Choose to import photos from Google Drive or Google Photos.
- Select one or more photos. If you pick one photo, it is imported automatically.
- If you select multiple photos, tap Open.
How do I upload 360 videos to street view?
Create your own Street View
- Connect your phone to your 360 camera.
- In the “Create” tab, select your camera.
- Swipe left to select Video mode.
- To start and stop recording, tap the Camera . …
- After recording is complete, tap Download Now. …
- To view your recording, tap on the Profile tab.
- Tap Publish.
Where can I upload 360 photos?
27 platforms for sharing 360 photos
- Facebook (supports both photos and videos). …
- Google Streetview (Android; iOS; browser). …
- Google Photos. …
- Kuula (browser, Android, iOS, Gear VR). …
- Teliportme (browser). …
- Flickr VR (browser; Gear VR). …
- Spinnable (iOS; also supports sharing of short video clips, has live streamed events).
How do I upload Marzipano?
How to host your marzipano file
- Export your Marzipano project. First, export your Marzipano project. It will download as a zip file.
- Upload Zip File. Head over to tiiny.host and upload your zip file.
- Launch. Enter a subdomain you want and click launch! Upload Marzipano Site.
How do you upload a 3d panorama?
To upload a 360 photo:
- Open the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
- Tap Photo/Video at the top of your News Feed or timeline.
- Select your 360 photo.
- Select your audience, then tap Post.