What are the major natural factors affecting tourism?
4 Major Natural Factors Affecting Tourism in India
- Weather and Climate Resources: ADVERTISEMENTS: …
- Landscape Resources: Geology and physiography are two major bases of landscape resources. …
- Seascape Tourist Resources: …
- Historical and Cultural Resources:
What are the factors that affect tourism class 12?
Factors affecting tourism are:
- Climate: People migrate from colder regions to warm regions for beach holidays. …
- Landscape: Many people like to spend their holidays on mountains, near lakes, rivers and sea coasts.
- History and Art: Places which have a long and an attractive history are frequented by travelers.
What are the 4 factors that will influence the history and future of tourism?
The key factors that have driven change in the industry include socio-cultural, economic, environmental and technological forces.
What are internal factors in travel and tourism?
The internal factors of travel decisions are: emotions, attitudes, personality and lifestyle. They are different, and the external influences can also change them.
What is tourism explain the factors which attract the tourism in the world?
Some of the factors that attract tourists are: Landscape: Many people like to spend their holidays in different landscapes like mountains, rivers, forests, etc. Every year people visit hill stations to be more close to nature. History and art: The history and art of a place attract people all around the world.
What are the main factors that affect your guides activities?
The factors identified were classified into six categories: unhealthy business practices, market domination, immaturity of tourist market, changing tourist behaviour, intense competition between inbound tour operators and human resource issues.
What are the factors that help in the development of tourism and hospitality?
What are the factors responsible for development of tourism?
- Environment at Destination. …
- Economy of the Country.
- Historical or Cultural Importance of Destination.
- Research Importance of Destination.
- Religious Importance of Destination.