Is easy to get Vietnamese visa?
Easy Vietnam visa
In previous years, foreign visitors often go to Vietnam Embassy to obtain an entry visa. … That is Vietnam visa on arrival, the current quickest and cheapest way to obtain visa for Vietnam. Vietnam visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain visa for Vietnam for those who travel to Vietnam by air.
How long does it take to get visa approved for Vietnam?
The normal processing time is 2 working days. In urgent cases, you are able to have the visa approval letter within 4 – 8 hours. And in super urgent cases, your visa approval letter will be sent around 30 minutes – 4 hours.
How much should a Vietnam visa cost?
VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL FEE:
|Type of visa||Cost/Person(USD)||Stamping Fee|
|1 month single entry||$17||$25|
|3 months single entry||$27||$25|
|1 month multiple entry||$22||$50|
|3 months multiple entry||$55||$50|
How long can a foreigner stay in Vietnam?
About 3 month visa, visitors can stay in the country up to 90 days (3 months). According to the regulation of Vietnam Immigration Department, visitors entering Vietnam by a tourist visa can reside in the country up to 4 months.
What documents do I need for Vietnam visa?
The following documents are required to apply for a Vietnam visa:
- Passport: A passport with at least 6-month validity from the date of travel. …
- Photo: Two passport sized photos (4×6 cm and must be recently taken with no glass-wear)
- Application Form: M3 entry/exit form (for visa on arrival)
How can I get Vietnam visa online?
Here’s how to apply for a Vietnam Visa online in 4 easy steps:
- Get started by filling out the secure online form.
- Confirm and pay.
- Receive and print the Approval Letter.
- Get your visa stamp upon arrival at one of three Vietnam international airports.
- Get started by filling out the secure online form. …
- Confirm and pay.
Can we enter Vietnam now?
Travelers currently allowed to enter Vietnam, including Vietnamese nationals and diplomatic, official duty, and special cases, including experts, business managers, foreign investors, and high-tech workers of businesses involved in important projects as determined by the Government of Vietnam, and their family members, …
Which countries Vietnamese can go without visa?
Vietnamese citizens can travel to 25 visa free countries
- Laos. Visa Free. 1 month • …
- Cambodia. Visa Free. 1 month • …
- Thailand. Visa Free. 1 month • …
- Myanmar. Visa Free. 1 month • …
- Brunei. Visa Free. 2 weeks • …
- Philippines. Visa Free. 1 month • …
- Malaysia. Visa Free. 1 month • …
- Singapore. Visa Free. 1 month •
Can I get a visa on arrival in Vietnam?
Visa on arrival is available for Air travelers. Those arriving by land or cruise are required to contact the local Vietnam embassy to get a full Vietnam visa before departure. Visa on arrival must be picked up at Vietnam airports after landing.