How much is family visa in Saudi Arabia?
Pay the fee. The fee for a permanent family visa in Saudi Arabia as of 2021 is SR 2,000.
How do I pay my Saudi visa fee?
Instructions to Pay Your Visa fee
In Saudi Arabia you may pay your Visa Fee in person at any branch of Samba Bank. You must first register on the applicant site and choose the Schedule Your Appointment option to access the payment option details.
Is Family visa Open in KSA?
The Saudi visa application system was recently upgraded and streamlined. This means that all visas including the Family Visit Visa are now processed online, from start to finish.
How can I renew my family visit visa in Saudi Arabia?
- Book an Istiqdam Appointment.
- Original Passport of the visa holder + Copy.
- Original Iqama of the sponsor + copy.
- A duly filled form to extend a family visit visa.
- Passport size photograph with white background.
- Payment of visa extension fee.
- Valid Medical Insurance for the visa holder.
How can I pay my family visa fee online in Saudi Arabia?
On the next screen, select the following settings;
- Biller: Labor Importation.
- Service: Family Visa.
- Select Unregistered.
- Employer ID: Iqama Number of the applicant.
- Number of Visas: 1 Visa for 1 Familly.
- Click on “Request Payment Fee”.
- Click on the “Proceed” button to pay the fee.
What is requirement for family visa in Saudi Arabia?
Requirements: Original passport valid for no less than six (6) months, with at least two (2) successive empty visa pages. To fill your online application and make a visa payment, please log on to https://enjazit.com.sa/. (Guideline for Enjaz) Health insurance must be purchased from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
How do I pay my visa fee?
The most convenient payment method for your nonimmigrant visa application (NIV) fee is online with a debit card.
- Once you log into your profile and while on the payment screen, you can select to pay using a debit card.
- After you pay the visa application fee, print your receipt for your records.
How do I pay my Visa?
How to pay with your mobile phone
- Add your Visa card to your payment-enabled mobile phone or device.
- Look for the Contactless Symbol on the terminal at checkout.
- Hold your phone or device over the symbol to pay.
How do I pay my DS 160 online?
To pay your fee, log into your case in CEAC and click the ‘PAY NOW’ button under Affidavit of Support Fee or IV Fee on your summary page. Please note you cannot pay these two fees simultaneously; the online system will ask you to pay them one at a time.
How do I know if my family visa is approved?
HOW TO CONFIRM VISIT VISA IS ISSUED :
- Copy visa number from the above method, Now go to link https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/
- Select “Visa Issued from MoFA”, Enter ‘Visa Number’, ‘Iqama Number’ and Captcha code, click on ‘Inquire’.
- You can print it and send it to your home country for stamping process.
Can I bring my sister to Saudi Arabia on visit visa?
The family visit visa can be applied for only the following people in Saudi Arabia; … Brother and his family (wife and children). Sister and her family (husband and children). Sister-in-Law (sister of the spouse).
How can I check my family visa status?
You can check the family visit visa status online on the MOFA, Saudi Arabia website with the visa application number.
Check family visit visa status
- Search for: Application submitted to MOFA.
- Enter the application number.
- ID Number: Iqama Number.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on the “Inquire” button.