How can I get US visa easily?
How to Apply
- Complete the Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) form.
- Pay the visa application fee.
- Schedule your appointment on this web page. …
- Visit the U.S. Embassy or Consulate on the date and time of your visa interview. …
- Students. …
- Working adults. …
- Businessmen and company directors. …
- Visiting a relative.
What is the easiest way to immigrate to USA?
Ways to immigrate to the United States
- Green Card Lottery. Winning the US Green Card Lottery is probably the most beautiful and, with a little luck, also the easiest way into the country of your dreams. …
- Family-based immigration. …
- Employment-based immigration. …
- Immigration via investment.
Which country visa is easy?
Lithuania is the easiest country to get a Schengen visa from, with only 1.3% of the short-term applications rejected in 2018. In total, 98.7% of the applicants for a Schengen Visa to Lithuania received a positive answer on their application.
Which visa allows you to work in USA?
Visa Classifications That Allow You To Work In The United States
|F-1||Foreign academic student, when certain conditions are met|
|H-1B, H-1C, H-2A, H-2B, H-3||Temporary worker|
|I||Foreign information media representative|
|J-1||Exchange visitor, when certain conditions are met|
Who can sponsor me in USA?
Who You Can Help Immigrate
|Who Can Sponsor Who|
|Who You Are||Immigrants You Can Petition|
|U.S. citizen age 21 or older||Parents|
|U.S. citizen (at least age 18, for financial sponsorship purposes)||Spouse|
|U.S. citizen (at least age 18, for financial sponsorship purposes)||Minor, unmarried children|
Can I move to America without a job?
What visas allow you to move to the U.S. without a job? An Investor or EB-5 visa is available to international entrepreneurs who can invest at least $500,000. … If you hope to qualify for this type of visa, you must invest in the United States economy and generate jobs for American workers.
How can I stay permanently in USA?
Apply for a Green Card
If you are eligible, file Form I-485 – Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status with USCIS, including all supporting documents and fees. USCIS will review your application and schedule an interview with you. Once issued, your Green Card will be valid for 10 years.
What is B2 visa?
The B-1/B-2 visa is a temporary, non-immigrant visa that allows the holder to travel to the United States for either business or tourism purposes. … The B-1 visa covers business trips, while the B-2 visa covers tourism, such as vacation or visiting family.
How do I get a 10 year US visa?
The Application Process for the C1 Visa
- Submit the Form DS-160.
- Pay the visa fees.
- Schedule the transit visa interview at the US embassy or consulate.
- Submit the required documents.
- Attend the visa interview.