What feature do you find most attractive?
Features That Attract People The Most
- Your lips. Getty Images. …
- Strong eye contact. Shutterstock. …
- Pearly whites. Getty Images. …
- Smiling like an emoji. Shutterstock. …
- A higher-pitched voice. Shutterstock. …
- The hips don’t lie. Getty Images. …
- Make them see red. Shutterstock. …
- The body language of attraction. Shutterstock.
What is the most attractive feature of a woman?
Another study where men looked at pictures of women from beauty pageants and college yearbooks found that women with baby faces (small eyes, nose, and chin) and stereotypically “sexy” women (high cheekbones, brows, wide pupils, and a broad smile) were consistently ranked as the most attractive regardless of race.
What features make a girl pretty?
Characteristic features of the female “sexy face” in comparison to the “unsexy face”:
- Suntanned skin.
- Narrower facial shape.
- Less fat.
- Fuller lips.
- Slightly bigger distance of eyes.
- Darker, narrower eye brows.
- More, longer and darker lashes.
- Higher cheek bones.
What body part do guys notice first?
That’s why we asked more than 6,000 Men’s Health Twitter followers where their eyes go when they first spot you. And the winner might actually surprise you. It’s your face! Thirty-eight percent of gents confessed that this is the first thing they notice about you.
What physical features do guys find most attractive?
Heterosexual men, on average, tend to be attracted to women who have a youthful appearance and exhibit features such as a symmetrical face, full breasts, full lips, and a low waist-hip ratio.
Do guys prefer face or body?
Men, however, made a distinction between face and figure, depending on their intent. Among male participants, 25 percent of those who were told to consider the person as a long-term partner chose to see the figure, compared with 51 percent who chose the body if they were looking at a potential short-term partner.