Do I need visa for Mexico if I have US visa?
Do I Need a Visa for Mexico if I Already Have a US/Schengen Visa? No, if you are from a country that requires you to apply for a visa for Mexico, you do not need one if you already have a valid Schengen visa or a valid visa for: The United States.
Do Indian citizens require visa for Mexico?
Mexico visa for Indians is mandatory for all except if a person has obtained or can obtain a Blue Tourist Card for tourism on direct flights, at the port of entry or from the Mexican Consulate before travelling.
Which countries allow entry with US visa?
- Belize: can visit up to 30 days.
- Guatemala: can visit up to 90 days.
- Honduras: can visit up to 90 days.
- El Salvador: can visit up to 90 days.
- Nicaragua: can visit up to 30 days.
- Costa Rica: can visit up to 30 days.
- Panama: can visit up to 30 days if the visa holder has visited US at least once.
How can I get Mexico visa from India?
All required documents must reflect complete name as shown in passport.
- Original valid passport and a clear photocopy of the first and last page (vertical).
- Proof of legal stay in India (Visa copy) in case the applicant holds another nationality.
- Application form duly filled (printed in one page, double sided).
Can I go to Mexico with US f1 visa?
Most F-1 and J-1 students can travel to Canada, Mexico, and the adjacent Caribbean Islands and re-enter the United States on an expired visa, but only if their stay is less than 30 days.
Are Indians allowed into Mexico?
Yes, according to the visa policy for Mexico, Indian passport holders must have a valid visa to enter the country. In addition, Indians must also have a valid FMM Tourist Card for Mexico. Both of these travel permits are required for visits for the purposes of tourism, leisure, or business.
How do I get a Mexican visa from USA?
How to Apply for Mexico Visa?
- Contact the Mexico embassy to set up an appointment.
- Complete the Mexico Visa Application Form.
- Collect the required documents.
- Submit the application and pay the fee.
Can I travel to Mexico with US B1 B2 visa?
B-1 or B-2 Visas: During your visit to the U.S., you may visit Canada or Mexico for up to 30 days and re-enter the U.S. as long as you re-enter within the period noted on the Form I-94 which you received when you first entered. … Remember, a B1 or B2 visa allows you to come to the U.S. to visit.
Which countries can I visit with US visa on Indian passport?
List of major countries Indians can visit with a valid USA visa
- UAE (Visa on arrival for 14 days) …
- Philippines (Visa-free entry for 14 days)
- Singapore (Visa-free transit for 96 hours)
- Taiwan (Online Travel certificate is a must)
- Malaysia (Transit pass for 120 hours only in group tours)
How many countries I can visit with Indian passport?
There are 30 countries you can visit without a visa if you are an Indian passport holder – even more if you count the countries in which you can obtain a visa on arrival or a facilitated electronic visa.