What are the visa requirements for a student to study in Ukraine?
Ukraine Student Visa “Application Basic Requirements”:
- Visa Application form – in Embassy.
- Original valid passport.
- 3 photographs (3x4cm)
- Original invitation letter sent to you by express post.
- Medical health certificate*
- HIV/AIDS Results*
- Certificate of Completed Higher and/or Secondary Education*
What are the requirements to study in Ukraine?
1 – Admission Requirements To Study in Ukraine:
- Filled University Application Form.
- Copy Of The International Passport Showing The Candidate’s Bio-data: Name, Age, Nationality, etc.
- Copy Of Secondary / High School Completion Certificate, Showing Subjects & Marks Obtained.
How much is Ukraine study visa?
The Ukraine student visa costs 176 USD or 53680 Naira. This fee is not refundable in the event that the application for the long-term visa is not granted.
How many years is Ukraine student visa?
What is the duration of the program in Ukraine? The duration varies between 2 – 6 years depending upon the courses of study.
Can students work in Ukraine?
Can I work during my study? No, unfortunately it is illegal for international students in Ukraine to work while studying.
What is Ukraine D visa?
long-term (D type) visas. D type visas are issued in cases where a foreigner/stateless person intends to apply for a temporary residence permit to stay in Ukraine for more than 90 days. D type visas are issued as multiple entry visas valid for 90 days.
Is it easy to get admission in Ukraine?
There are more than 400 higher institutions, hundreds of courses and more than 80,000 international students all pursuing their academic dreams in Ukraine. The admission process is straightforward with no complicated language tests.
How can I get admission in Ukraine university?
Applying to universities in Ukraine is fairly simple – just apply directly to your chosen university with a copy of your passport and your most recent academic results (i.e. high school grades if applying for a bachelor’s degree and bachelor’s certificate if applying for a master’s degree).
How can I apply for Ukraine?
Ukraine e-Visa Application Steps
- Go to the online application form for the Ukraine e-Visa.
- Enter the required personal, passport, and contact information.
- Upload copies of the necessary documents.
- Pay the e-Visa processing fee.
- Receive the e-Visa for Ukraine by email.
What documents are required for Ukraine visa?
Documents required for the visa application
- A valid passport.
- Passport size photos.
- Old passports and visa.
- A copy of your completed and signed visa application form.
- Details about your itinerary.
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings.
- Copy of tour ticket.
- A cover letter with all the required details about your itinerary.