How can I get family residence visa in Saudi Arabia?
Those who wish to live with their family (e.g. your husband or father) in Saudi Arabia, can apply for a ‘Family Residency Visa’. In order to qualify, you will need to provide authorisation letters from the Saudi Foreign Ministry, as well as details of your family member’s iqama.
How much is permanent family visa in Saudi Arabia?
In order to apply for a permanent family visa in Saudi Arabia, every expatriate has to pay a fee of SR 2,000/- per family.
How can I get Saudi PR?
Residence Visa Requirements
- Original passport valid for no less than six (6) months, with at least two (2) successive empty visa pages.
- A visa referral note, indicating number and date of visa, issued by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs or either of its branches in Jeddah or Dammam.
How can I live permanently in Saudi Arabia?
The program requires applicants to be at least 21 years old, submit a valid passport, prove financial stability, have a clean criminal record and provide evidence of medical reports proving they are healthy. This program is expected to generate around SAR 37 billion ($10 billion) in annual revenue by 2020.
Who can apply for family visa in Saudi Arabia?
A family Visit Visa or Mofa Family Visit Visa can be issued to an immediate family member of the legal residents or citizens of KSA. This is specifically meant for family members to be able to visit KSA and stay or spend time with their family. There are two types of Mofa Family Visit Visa.
Is Family visa Open in KSA?
The Saudi visa application system was recently upgraded and streamlined. This means that all visas including the Family Visit Visa are now processed online, from start to finish.
How can I get permanent visa for my wife in Saudi Arabia?
- Istiqdam Form for a permanent family visa with the company seal & authorized signature.
- Iqama Copy.
- A copy of the Saudi visa stamped on your passport.
- Passport copy of all visa applicants.
- Attested degree certificate matching your iqama profession along with Arabic translation.
How can I apply for Iqama for my wife?
- Medical fitness certificate from an approved clinic/lab.
- Medical Insurance from the same company as the family head.
- Fill the Iqama Form.
- Pay the Dependent Fee. …
- Iqama + Passport copy of the sponsor.
- Pictures of each dependent.
- Passport copies of the dependents.
- Saudi Visa copies of dependents.
How can I check my permanent family visa status in Saudi Arabia?
How to Check Family Visa Status in the KSA?
- Go to the MOFA website.
- Scroll down to go to the “Enquiry” section.
- In the box titled “Searching For,” choose “Application submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs”
- Enter your application number in the Order Number box.
How can I get family visa in Saudi Arabia without degree?
If you don’t have the certificate at that time, he will ask you to present it next day. On the next working day, go to the Istaqdam office with your unattested certificate and present it to the Mudeer. After presenting the certificate, you will get the yellow slip for applying permanent family visa, from the counter.