Is Dubai visa on arrival?
can obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 14 days provided that the visas or the green card is valid for at least six months from the date of arrival into the UAE. Read about the UAE visa requirements for non-US citizens.
Which country need no visa?
List of Countries where Visa is not Required for Indian Citizens
|Serbia||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Haiti (for up to 90 days)||Micronesia|
Where can I go without a visa?
No Visa Required
- British Virgin Islands.
- Cayman Islands.
- Dominican Republic (tourist card required)
- Kiribati (up to 28 days)
How strong is India passport?
Henley Passport Index has been recently announced; it ranks the world’s most powerful passports. The same is decided by the the number of countries that allow visa-free travel to the holders of these passports.
What countries can Indian go without visa?
The list of countries that Indians can travel to without a Visa
- Barbados (maximum of 90 days)
- Cook Islands (maximum of 31 days)
- El Salvador (maximum of 90 days)
- Grenada (maximum of 3 months)
- Indonesia (maximum of 30 days)
- Macau (maximum of 30 days)
- Mauritius (maximum of 90 days)
- Montserrat (maximum of 6 months)