Why are you interested in this travel agent job?
The most promising candidates for the position of travel agent combine a passion for travel with a talent for sales and customer service. These individuals are communicative, detail-oriented, and resourceful. They have a true desire to help and work hard to build long-term relationships with satisfied customers.
Why am I passionate about a career in travel?
2. A world of opportunity. As well as an industry you can be passionate about, the travel industry is extremely vast with many different job opportunities. … Working for a large company like Flight Centre Travel Group also makes it easier to move up in the ranks and take steps to further your career.
What makes you a good travel agent?
6 Characteristics of Successful Travel Agents
- 1 – They are highly organised. Travel agents are great planners. …
- 2 – They have vision. …
- 3 – They have great people skills. …
- 4 – They are self-starters. …
- 5 – They are internet savvy. …
- 6 – They are natural explorers. …
- 4 Comments.
Why do I want to work here answer?
“I see this opportunity as a way to contribute to an exciting/forward-thinking/fast-moving company/industry, and I feel I can do so by/with my … ” “I feel my skills are particularly well-suited to this position because … ”
Why do you want this job?
“In my career, I am sure of one thing and that is I want to build a decent career in my current domain. My present job has shown me the path to move and attain what has been my long-term career objective. I have acquired necessary skills to some extent as well as have got accustomed to the corporate way of working.
Why are you interested in Travelling?
Travel takes us out of our comfort zones and inspires us to see, taste and try new things. It constantly challenges us, not only to adapt to and explore new surroundings, but also to engage with different people, to embrace adventures as they come and to share new and meaningful experiences with friends and loved ones.
Why did you choose travel and tourism?
Tourism is very flexible, you will learn a lot of things, not only the field itself, but also learning the beauty of life! … Why did I choose Tourism Management: I’ve chosen this course because I believe it will open up great opportunities and will give me the ability to travel.
What excites you about working in tourism and hospitality?
The hospitality industry allows you to develop yourself – professionally and as a person. Not only do you improve on the professional skills you already possess, but with time and commitment you learn others due to the variety of colleagues, clients and situations that will put you to the test.
What are the skills of a travel agent?
Travel Agent Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong sales and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to negotiate effectively.
- Excellent knowledge of computer reservation computer programs.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
What skills does a travel agent typically need?
- customer service skills.
- excellent verbal communication skills.
- the ability to sell products and services.
- to be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- administration skills.
- active listening skills.
- persuading skills.
- a desire to help people.
What are the strengths of travel agency?
Strengths. The travel agency staff knows (or at least should) what they are selling and can help the customer to make the right decisions for that particular trip. Agent is bringing value to the customer. Travel agents may have bulk deals with airlines and other suppliers particular for a trip.